Re: Stable branch update

On 2018-02-12 12:52 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Obviously I did not get the stable 5 branch created over the weekend.  I
was busy patch reviewing and merging.
[snip]> I should be able to get v5 branched this weekend so going forward we
have a few bugs tagged for rc2 which I'm hoping take less than a month
to complete.

Text rotation in pcbnew is another item that needs to be looked at (again). I provided a patch to allow R to rotate text to any multiple of 90 degrees. Since the patch was accepted in to the code base some other code change has limited the rotations of text to 0 or 90 degrees once again. Half the text on a PCB of mine is now upside down.

I've been busy on a couple of projects so I haven't yet filed a bug report about this regression. I will file a report asap.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.