Re: Non copper zones

This is what I'm trying to determine. It sounds like this was a premature assessment on my part. If this is the case, I will branch and tag rc1 now.

On 02/23/2018 07:49 PM, Jon Evans wrote:
Was it ever possible to run the fill algorithm (meaning, only fill in parts of a polygon outline, based on some clearance to other items on the same layer) on a non-copper zone? I might be missing something, but from looking over the code (even back at 4.0 branch) I don't think this has ever been supported. So, while this might be an interesting feature request, it's not a bug and shouldn't hold up the RC.

Seth, yes I see that dialog too in old builds, but the outline appearance doesn't do anything (because non-copper zones are always shown filled, not with an outline)

Are we actually missing any features we used to have, or is this all a matter of proper documentation about the new way to do things in v5?

-Jon