Re: How do I turn one of our .svg icons into a .cpp file?

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 12:44:57PM -0500, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> We should probably update the cmake file to include the -z option for
> inkscape on macos builds so macos can be used to update image files
> without having to fall back to entering commands by hand.

-z should work on all platforms...no need to make a "special" cmake for
macos ... just add it to all

(Linux) inkscape --help|grep "\-z"

-z, --without-gui    Do not use X server (only process files from console)

bye

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271