Re: wxGrid boolean changes

Thanks Jeff, it doesn't look like that big a change but if you think it
should wait I don't feel strongly, except that it might make maintenance
more annoying if we have one implementation in 5.0 and one in 6.0.

Anyone else have opinions on this?
I think (2) should be added to Jeff's implementation and I can probably
handle that unless you want to, Jeff

-Jon