Re: CvPcb Save

On a second thought it is basically just another special “Symbol Table” edit dialog.

The problem of losing a lot of unsaved work in case of a crash is also there for the “Symbol Table” dialog.
I could hack in a lot of valuable data in custom fields and although this dialog has an “Apply” button, you can’t save there.
I don’t know if some autosave would take care of it…

So, however it is done wrt save/apply it should be the same for both “dialogs”.

Regards,
Bernhard