[RFC] Able to install KiCad stable and "daily build" in same computer

Dear All,

Since I provide PPA (daily build for Ubuntu) for KiCad, I receive some
requests about installing daily build packages in parallel with stable
version.
With next version (V5) I think it can be useful...
FreeCad provide this kind of feature and you are able to run both
version in parallel.

For testing that I had created a dedicated PPA:
ppa:js-reynaud/kicad-dev-daily
(to add with sudo add-apt-repository ppa:js-reynaud/kicad-dev-daily)

Once added, you are able to install a new package "kicad-daily" that
won't conflict with existing "kicad" packages.
All files are installed on a separate folder and commands became
"something-daily". For example kicad-daily or pcbnew-daily...

So my questions are:
- Is it usefull ?
- Is it a bad idea/stupid :( ?
- If you test it, are you able to find some limitations/bugs ?
- Perhaps to have is plainly functional some modifications are needed.
What modifications ?

For the moment, you can't run in same time two versions (or there are
some error messages...) anyway both are installed and easily "runnable"...

Please give your comments, feedbacks...

Follow ups