Re: [RFC] Able to install KiCad stable and "daily build" in same computer

If we are going to support multiple versions, on the developer side, we
should add a preference versioning to the user configuration directory.
Otherwise, fp-lib-table will being either pointing to v4 or v5 footprints.
Likewise, there are a few preferences that only exist in v5 and will be
lost when v4 saves the preference file.

To avoid cluttering the config directory, we could place the v5
configurations in a v5 sub directory.  Configurations would be
preferentially loaded from the v5 directory with a fall-back to the v4
items if v5 items were not found.  Configurations would only be saved to
the v5 subdir.

If we want to support this, we should insert this code before rc2.
Thoughts?

-S