Re: [RFC] Able to install KiCad stable and "daily build" in same computer

This is a complicated topic. But I guess we can clutter the config dir as
much as we want with version folders. Usually the user should not have the
need to look here. I guess you are correct, that most of the "non-issue" is
because the fp-lib-table was only introduced in v4 and has not had a new
syntax introduced that is not read by a previous stable.