Re: New Footprint libs and wizard issues

On 2018-04-07 06:42 PM, kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
Agreed, hereis a patch for that :)

- Kristoffer

On 2018-04-06 17:18, Kevin Cozens wrote:
[snip]
I added MYSYSMOD as a custom path ages ago. What I find odd about the dialog boxes that let you add paths is that they won't accept lower case

Thanks for the patch, kristoffer. I haven't tested it yet. I did notice a couple of things when I had a look at the patch file. In one comment you had the word "lovercase" instead of "lowercase". The other is about code style. I don't know what the code style is for KiCad but it appears to me that you used tabs when indenting lines where the rest of the code is using spaces.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/                | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.html/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172           |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>      |             --Chris Hardwick