Re: 5.0 RC2 / release status

What about this bug for MacOS that makes it too frustrating to use eeschema?

Basically, I cannot navigate by zooming around in eeschema because the
mouse scroll triggers on fine steps of the scroll wheel instead of the
larger ratchet steps, it's not just that this is a granularity issue it's a
consistency of navigation issue because when the scroll wheel springs back
to the ratchet position of the original zoom, the actual zoom level is
different and I have to play with the scroll wheel until the zoom level
looks OK. Coupled with a HiDPI display which slows down Eeschema and GOOD
BYE KiCAD on MacOS, it's too frustrating.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1753054