Re: More default fields in schematic

I've opened a bug report to address this item

https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1772529

Please feel free to add elements to be considered for this feature on the
bug report.  Kristoffer, I like the idea behind your patch.  Clearly people
have many use cases for this; let's make sure that we address all elements
so that we don't end up getting bug reports against the feature.

-S​