Re: FreeRouting

Hi Brian and all,
I admit to use autorouter to produce many fully functional and professional
circuits (with Kicad obviously) . Sometimes I use manual routing for
controlled impedance/noise/... tracks but generally I use it, for
feasibilty and placement evaluation too.
Why demonize autorouter? I believe it is really useful :D

Thanks to support "autorouting" tool, with or without the specific dialog
box.

Cheers,
Luca

*Luca Mini*