Re: Netlist generation for pins with no-connects

One reason one wants (labeled) NC nets can be isolation of nets via net classes to ensure proper distances between not connected pins and other signals.

Regards,
  André

PS: This reminds me that eeschema correctly recognizes NC symbols as termination for nets (via ERC) but still shows a “not terminated" marking on that NC terminated net ending. Is there a bug filed for this somewhere?