Re: KiCad v5 MacOS Library Editor - Error Cannot Load Aliases

Hi Andrey,

you might also want to check if you previously had some environment variables set in macOS itself to use libraries from a non-standard place.
If so, remove them and configure paths only via KiCad (Preferences => Configure Paths).

Regards,
Bernhard