Re: Windows performance issue

It was sort of like pulling on a string: first I put the library tree into the footprint editor, but it made it too slow to launch.

So then I added the fp-info-cache, but it was too slow checking the cache validity.

So then came the TimestampDir() changes. :)

Thanks for the help with it JP!

Cheers,
Jeff.