Re: [patch] bring (back) the autoplacer to GAL

On 8/23/2018 7:35 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 23/08/18 11:31, jp charras wrote:

>>> AARGH!!! SWIG again!
>>>
>>> Just comment out %include connectivity.i line from pcbnew/swig/board.i
>>> and it will compile.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Tom
>>>
>>> BTW. Who decided to export the CONNECTIVITY_DATA to Python?

>> Attached a possible small fix to compile pcbnew_wrap.cxx without
>> removing connectivity.i
>>

> Thanks JP,
>
> Anybody against merging it?
>
> Tom

Tom,

I just finish testing this and it works as expected.  Technically this
is (was?) an existing feature so porting it to the new tool framework
shouldn't disqualify it for inclusion into 5.1 but it looks to me like
the placer code has been pretty heavily modified so that is something to
consider.  If there are no objections, I'm OK with merging it.

The following coding policy issues need to be addressed before you merge
it: the copyright statement is missing from view_overlay.cpp/.h,
functions should be separated by two blank lines in view_overlay.cpp,
and there is a *lot* of trailing white space in patch 0003 that spans
multiple files that need cleaned up.

Cheers,