Re: GAL canvas strategy

I created SCH_PREVIEW_PANEL which inherits from EDA_DRAW_PANEL_GAL but *not* EDA_DRAW_PANEL.

It is pretty light-weight, just including the non-event-related stuff from SCH_DRAW_PANEL.

Works a treat.

I tried to push my changes so you could review them before I get too far, but I don’t appear to have write privileges on your repo.

Cheers,
Jeff.