Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

I've given the GAL version a test-drive. Here are some issues I noted.
I guess most of it is because the black background was not tested before.

1. Grid color always black. (Not visible on black background)
2. Hierarchical sheet color always white.
3. When using another background color (for example 1,1,1) the sheet
   color is correct after zooming.  When moving the mouse the sheet color
   gradually changes to white. Sometimes a double picture is shown, see
   attachment. The background color was 1,1,1 for this schematic.