Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Hi,

The rendering of unclosed polyline in symbols is different in GAL.

See the attached (standard libs potentiometer symbol) - in the legacy
canvas, the arrow doesn't have a missing lower side.

Is this a bug in GAL, or is it actually intended and the symbol is
wrong (but happened to work before by accident)?

Cheers,

John