Re: Net selector

ke 10. lokak. 2018 klo 17.45 Jeff Young (jeff@xxxxxxxxx) kirjoitti:

> I think I managed to fix both return and other printable characters.
>
> Return opens the popup.
> Other printable characters open the popup and start the filtering.
> Shift-return OK’s the dialog.
>
> At least in theory (and in practice on OSX).

It's pretty good, but space shouldn't be accepted for the filter text. It
should only open the combobox or select the currently highlighted item.
Space isn't allowed in net names (at least when I write a label name in
eeschema) and spacebar is used to open/select in other comboboxes.

-Eeli Kaikkonen