Re: 5.0.1 release status.

Hello Wayne,

Am 14.10.18 um 18:05 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
> I'm fine with pushing the release back another week.  I would rather not
> release 5.0.1 with this bug.  We have a lot of ex-Eagle users and
> breaking Eagle import is not good.  I see one of two options here.
> Retag 5.0.1 with the current changes or release 5.0.2 immediately.

I guess we already had some discussions in the past about re-use of
existing tags. :P
Never ever do this, once a tag was happen it is history, don't touch it
again. Just proceed with the next tagged version.

5.0.1 is already uploaded in Debian to unstable and I can't re-use the
same version for good reasons.

It's absolutely no problem to re upload a version 5.0.2 at anytime.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert