Re: UTF-8 change please test on Windows/Mac

Hi Wayne,

If it's merged now, the tests will start to fail. It's probably a good idea
to merge it as part of the same commit that fixes the problem.

There are better ways to do it, perhaps, like Boost test "expected
failures", checking in the failing test as an "expected fail" commit (but
in this way it doesn't fail the test suite) and then following up with the
fix. This is probably clearer from a TDD point of view. Sadly, that's a
little bit (not very) tricky as the way to do it has changed since Boost
1.60.

Cheers,

John