← Back to team overview

kicad-developers team mailing list archive

Re: 5.0.2 stable release.


I just noticed a few last minute changes were made to the 5.0 branch.
Is there anything else pending or am I good to go with tagging 5.0.2?



On 11/25/2018 2:01 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> I plan on tagging 5.0.2 tomorrow unless is a show stopper bug that I am
> not aware of.  My goal is to give the library, doc, and translations a
> week to get tagged for 5.0.2 and another week for the installers to get
> built so I can make the release announcement on 12/9.  Please let me
> know if this doesn't fit into your schedule so we can make other plans.
> Once 5.0.2 is released, I would like to string freeze the development
> branch to start getting ready of 5.1 release candidates by the beginning
> of the year.  If you have any UI string changes that you are planning to
> make, now would be a good time.
> Thank you again everyone for your hard work.  KiCad continues to
> steadily improve due to your efforts.
> Cheers,
> Wayne

Follow ups