Re: Polygon build broken

Am 2018-12-12 13:30, schrieb Gabriel Staples, ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com:
Seth,

You're probably already aware, but just in case: `git blame file_path`
will tell you the commit hash, person, & date for every line, to see
who landed the problem line, and `git bisect`
(https://stackoverflow.com/a/37306623/4561887) will help you binary
search between a known good commit and a known bad commit to find out
which commit introduced the bug.

Thanks, that's good information. I take this approach because there's little upside in publicly calling attention to mistakes/oversights by name, especially in a mailing list archived and searchable for an indefinite period. In the same way that we wouldn't publicly call out a person for a mistake in a group meeting (unless we're a very dysfunctional workplace).

This was just a heads up that the build is broken. I'm not in a position at the moment to fix it myself but perhaps someone else is.

I do always appreciate the useful git tips though!

Best-
Seth