Re: Polygon build broken

Seth,

Thanks for the reply. I just want to mention I wasn't trying to get anyone
called out publicly. My thinking was simply that if you know who landed the
diff that broke it, privately messaging them would make sense to me because
they'd most likely be the most familiar with that change and that part of
the code base and would be most apt to fixing it without introducing
further errors or taking extra time to get their bearings. In other words,
that person could most likely fix it the fastest and best. That's all.

I hope I didn't come off wrong,

Gabe