Re: FOSDEM, KiCon

Am 2018-12-17 12:25, schrieb Adam Wolf:
I'm definitely going to KiCon, but who is going to FOSDEM that isn't
going to KiCon?  What's the typical FOSDEM look like with respect to
KiCad?  Are there working sessions?  Architectural discussions?
Chatting over drinks?

Hi Adam-

I am considering getting out to FOSDEM this year, especially if we can get a few working sessions in with interested individuals. Unlike Wayne and the CERN crew, I have no responsibilities and would only be looking to make some face-to-face contact and have a few interesting OSHW discussions.

Maybe we could figure out a working session or two around the other events if you and/or others will be there.

-Seth