Re: FOSDEM, KiCon

On 12/17/2018 5:02 PM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Am 2018-12-17 12:25, schrieb Adam Wolf:
>> I'm definitely going to KiCon, but who is going to FOSDEM that isn't
>> going to KiCon?  What's the typical FOSDEM look like with respect to
>> KiCad?  Are there working sessions?  Architectural discussions?
>> Chatting over drinks?
>

> Hi Adam-
>
> I am considering getting out to FOSDEM this year, especially if we can
> get a few working sessions in with interested individuals.  Unlike Wayne
> and the CERN crew, I have no responsibilities and would only be looking
> to make some face-to-face contact and have a few interesting OSHW
> discussions.
>
> Maybe we could figure out a working session or two around the other
> events if you and/or others will be there.
>
> -Seth

I'm only tied up all day Sunday.  I have all day Saturday to meet up
with other developers to discuss all things KiCad.  I haven't looked at
the talk schedule for Saturday but there is always a few talks I try to
make but I can always work out something.  I also typically take a red
eye Thursday night and get to Brussels in the late afternoon so if you
don't get in too late Friday is also an option.