Re: Debugging Kicad, can this be done with Qt creator?

Thank you Mario,

I've first installed Cmake, and then made QtCreator aware of it using this manual:
https://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qtcreator-4.0/creator-project-cmake.html

This works fine, but I now I'm using the mingw32 compiler from Qt. This compiler does not have the dependencies from the libraries Kicad uses.

Next step for me is to see if I can add some form of graphical debugger to MSYS2. This should be possible, as I can launch my compiled version of Kicad (which is a graphical program) from the MSYS2 command prompt.

PS, is it helpful, or harmful that I do a "reply all" instead of replying to only the development list?
Cheers,
Cedric