Re: [patch] GAL pixel alignment

Am 2019-02-11 12:14, schrieb Jeff Young:
Hmm, playing around with it some more I’m finding issues at some
zoom levels.  I’ve blown this screenshot up by 200% so you can more
easily see that the emitter arrow on the top transistor appears hollow
and the tip isn’t aligned to the wire.  Bottom one looks better, but
is still somewhat un-aligned:

Hi Jeff- Is that a custom PNP? The current library has the arrow filled with body outline. I can't recreate the hollow issue. I see the single-pixel misalignment at some zoom levels.

-S