Re: 5.1.0-rc1

Today, I found that Kicad per deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/js-reynaud/ppa-kicad/ubuntu xenial main is no longer v6.0.0rc1 but rather v5.1.0rc1. A fresh update using apt does not change that. It seems that I have been missing somewhat. The download page of linux Downloads (e.g. http://kicad-pcb.org/download/linux-mint/) suggests to explicitly use the following ppa-address: ppa:js-reynaud/kicad-5
When I add this, I get deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/js-reynaud/kicad-5/ubuntu xenial main. I'd suggest that it makes no difference compared to the full ppa-adress on top of this email - slightly confusing.

Some clarification would be helpful...
-Rob