Re: [patch] improved support for MS Visual Studio

Am 2019-03-06 12:17, schrieb Tomasz Wlostowski:
Hi,

This patchset enables building KiCad in MS Visual Studio (version 2017,
not tested on earlier versions).

Thank you Tom! I would love it if, after testing, we could consider switching our official MSW builds to MSVC. While the mingw project does good work, it is substantially slower and doesn't fully implement C++11, particularly the std::async library but not just. It also doesn't (as far as I have found) document which parts don't properly work. So we discover them as we go along.

A note on patch 0009: the auto-generated libcontext seems to be substituting windows line termination, so every line is modified.

-Seth