Re: Download Server AWS CLI access?

Hi Tedd,

I use s3cmd [1] to interact with the server, but I could not force
anonymous access - it works only when access and secret keys are provided.

I am no S3 expert, but there are two lines in my s3cmd config file that
may help you:

host_base = s3.cern.ch
host_bucket = %(bucket)s.s3.cern.ch

If it does not change anything, then another option is to process XML
data directly [2]. I am quite sure there are Python libraries that can
handle S3 data format.

Cheers,
Orson

1. https://s3tools.org/download