Download Server AWS CLI access?

Hi,

I'm the guy who operate(s,d) the KiCad mirror on Sourceforge. Since
your switch to Ceph and the CERN servers, I haven't been able to sync
the mirror with the official servers.

I originally used wget to download to my local file server, then rsync
up to SF's servers, as they do not allow outgoing network connections.
Now that you've got an S3 API, I'd like to mount the KiCad server with
s3fs and delete my local copy.

I have been trying to connect without credentials (so, anonymously),
but whatever I do, I get the error "Unable to
connect(host=https://kicad-downloads.s3.cern.ch) - result of checking
service".

So I try AWS CLI like so: "aws s3 cp --recursive s3://kicad-downloads
/tmp/kicad-downlaods --endpoint-url https://kicad-downloads.s3.cern.ch
--no-sign-request"

And I get the error: "An error occurred (NuSuchKey) when calling the
ListObjectsV2 operation: Unknown".

As far as I know, Ceph with S3 API is supposed to work as-is with AWS
CLI and other compatible utilities.

Could I get some assistance please? I'd like to help out with getting
releases to more people more quickly.

Follow ups