Re: 5.1 release

On 3/30/19 11:17 PM, Kevin Cozens wrote:
On 2019-03-10 5:39 p.m., Adam Wolf wrote:
Nick, is the docs tarball ready?

That is an interesting question. Who maintains the file format doc? The only version I can find is over 2 years old. I'm writing a script to convert the files from a schematic capture program I used to use in to a format that can be used by KiCad.

JP maintains the schematic and symbol library file formats. There have been virtually no changes to the file format other than how symbol library links are defined for a very long time. I will maintain the new file format document once they are implemented.

Currently the versions of the schematic parts library and schematic file I'm generating are each a version behind what KiCad is now using.