Re: More wxString multi-threading issues

Hi Tom,

I’m pretty sure it's any iterator, not just a non-const one.  And they’re used internally for things such as Length() and IsEmpty().

I wonder if you could do the mutex locking inside KiString, though?  Or would that kill performance?  (You could avoid it on Length() and IsEmpty() by caching the length and re-calculating it when written to.)

Cheers,
Jeff.