Re: 5.1.1

On 4/7/19 10:14 AM, Seth Hillbrand wrote:
> Am 2019-04-07 09:00, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
>> Seth,
>>
>> I was actually considering this but I was holding off for one last high
>> priority bug[1] to be fixed.  I'm fine with pushing the low and medium
>> priority bugs to 5.1.2.  Any one have time to take a stab at fixing this
>> bug?  I could take a look at it but I really need to get moving on my
>> KiCon presentation.
>
> OK.  Should be fixed.
>
> -Seth

Thanks Seth!  I will tag 5.1.1 tomorrow after I get home from work
around 6PM EST.  This will give anyone who has any other bug fixes
queued up for 5.1.1 a chance to push them.  Do we need any more than
three weeks to get the translations updated, the libraries tag, and
packages built?  Please let me know if this is an issue.