Re: 5.1.1

On 07/04/19 18:59, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Do we need any more than
three weeks to get the translations updated, the libraries tag, and
packages built?  Please let me know if this is an issue.

I hope i will be able to take a look at the library this weekend (The last few weeks where a bit busy for me.) I suspect i will therefore either tag it this weekend or know what needs to be done by then. (We typically do not have any deal breakers. Worst case would be too many design breaking changes on the symbol lib prompting me to revert some stuff.)