Re: kicad_pcb, kicad_mod format change for daily build?

Hi Kevin,

KiCad will read them in either way (quoted or un-quoted).

KiCad has always written them out with quotes if they had spaces in them (so other tools have always needed to handle quotes).

We’re just being more consistent now as there’s no justification for “saving a few characters” in this day and age (and going forward it will make things easier).

Cheers,
Jeff.