Re: A neat decision-making scheme

+1

Reminds me of the scoring we used to do code review on Gerrit, with a different threshold. That worked well.

Is there a minimum time to wait for a -1? If a reviewer didn't see the mail before three +1s, their veto is too late. But if they were checking their mail earlier, the veto would count. Since KiCad is a trans-continental team and core people can be busy in real life, slow mail replies can happen.

And also the etiquette for a "delay until I can review properly" veto. If we want people to be free to exercise that ability in good faith without feeling shy about blocking while they check it out, it should be called out as allowed and encouraged.

Cheers,

John