GLM 0.9.9.3 and GLM_FORCE_PURE

Hi,

it appears we can avoid running into the "constexpr" problem with GLM
0.9.9.3 by either

 - deleting "#define GLM_FORCE_PURE" from include/plugins/3dapi/xv3d_types.h

or

 - switching to C++14 mode

Do we actually need the GLM_FORCE_PURE? The commit where it was
introduced doesn't explain why, and inhibiting SIMD intrinsics on AMD64
which always has at least SSE2 does't really make sense.

As an alternative, we should at least narrow down the test to a compile
test: see if

#define GLM_FORCE_PURE
#include <glm/glm.hpp>

compiles in C++11 mode, and if yes, the GLM version is good. That means
we should accept Debian's 0.9.9.3-2 package, which has a patch for that
problem.

   Simon