Re: In response to KiCon panel question "atomic" vs "CvPcb" answer

The person in the forum misunderstood your intention, he thought you
opposed the idea of atomic libraries. I interpreted you meaning that the
KiCad's own libraries won't be atomic. There's no need to engage, we will
send your positive message there, namely that all workflows will always be
fully supported. Right?

Eeli Kaikkonen

la 4. toukok. 2019 klo 0.14 Wayne Stambaugh (stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx)