Re: In response to KiCon panel question "atomic" vs "CvPcb" answer

I just said that we are not capable of providing atomic symbols because we have no idea what this means to each user but that doesn't mean that they will not be able to implement them on their own. There is no plan to change the current allowable work flows. Once the symbol and schematic code is swigged out to Python, that should make just about any work flow you can imagine possible.

Wayne