Re: Patch set: Display Origin Transforms

Am 2019-05-21 10:21, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
 4. I did not touch the Bezier coordinates because it appears this is
    not fully implemented in Pcbnew and I couldn't figure out how I
    would test such changes.

I thought we did go live with this recently so Bezier coordinates will
need to be supported unless this was only in the footprint editor.

Beziers were activated with the new graphics import routines. You can import a bezier from a dxf. I'm working on a transformations patch between lines/arcs/beziers that will expose this to more easier user access.

Until then, let me know if you'd like a .kicad_pcb file with beziers that you can move around to test things.

-Seth