Supported Python Versions

I am in the process of fixing a bug related to the importing of the plugins
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1828595), and the root cause is a
change that was made between python 2 and 3 in which module contains the
reload function.

Unfortunately it isn't as simple for the python 3 side of things, since the
reload() function has been moved around in both 3.2 and 3.4, so the current
solution I have would only support python >3.4 and also python 2. This
leads to the question, what is the minimum python version that kicad
requires the user to have installed? Do we need to add in the support for
versions between 3.0 and 3.4? Doing this seems like it will complicate the
code, since we will essentially be left with if blocks to import/call
functions based on every conceivable python version.

-Ian

Follow ups