Re: Supported Python Versions

Ian,

I typically use Debian stable (Stretch) as a benchmark for dependency
versions which has version 3.5.3 of Python3.  Seeing that Debian old
stable (Jessie) has Python3 version 3.4.2 and Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) is
3.5.1, I would think 3.4 would be an acceptable minimum version of
Python 3 to support.  Right now KiCad requires version 3.3 or greater
but I'm fine with bumping it to >=3.4 if it saves us a bunch of
conditional python version code.  There is already enough of that with
python2/3.

Cheers,

Wayne