Re: Supported Python Versions

Wayne,

That makes sense. I run Fedora so I have 3.6 available to me currently. In
this case adding in support for 3.3 isn't insurmountable since it only adds
1 additional elif statement. I am hesitant to suggest bumping the python
version for 5.1.3 (which is what this bug is targeted to), but for 6.0 it
might make sense to bump the version and clean up the code if possible.

-Ian