Re: Possible build breakage....

Hi Jeff-

I actually pushed a fix for this (7058b79bf) just before. The bitfield in GAL has been fully replaced by LSET, so the assert shouldn't throw anymore.

-S

Am 2019-05-24 16:26, schrieb Jeff Young:
I threw a good wrench in the works by adding a layer ID which was
evidently in the middle of a bitfield.

Since PCBNew and ModEdit now crash on start, I went ahead and merged a
fix before being able to build it.  (The change is in
layers_ids_colors_visibility.h so it will take hours for my machine to
build.)  Anyway, I figured it’d be better to have a potential fix
since it’s a bit banjaxed at present anyway….