Re: 5.1.3 stable release

On 2019-05-22 16:37, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
We are getting a decent set of bug fixes in the 5.1 branch so we should
seriously start thinking about a 5.1.3 stable release by the end of
June.  What I would like to see is push to fix some of the outstanding
5.1 bugs[1] and then do a string freeze in the middle of June.  If you
see a bug that is code that you are familiar with, please consider
fixing it.  There will be plenty of time to work on v6.  Thanks again
everyone for your continued efforts.

Hi Wayne-

Are we considering string changes for 5.1.3? I had thought our policy was no string changes for the minor bug fix releases. If we do have string changes, I'll push a couple additional mods to the 5.1.3 branch that clarify actions.

Could we also get a 5.1.4 tag for bugs that are lower priority/harder implementations?

-Seth