Re: running multiple versions of KiCad on macOS

> On Jun 12, 2019, at 5:12 PM, Seppe Stas <seppestas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Andy, I don’t think Adam is talking about the library folders, those can already be easily set using environmental arguments.

Oh, apologies, I think he is referring to the stuff which lives in ~/Library/Preferences/kicad, where one finds a text file of settings for each of the Kicad programs as well as the library tables and more.

I suppose I’m like most users in that I never touch any of those files manually. I rely on the programs to set them. And that’s true even for library tables. And I kinda forgot it existed.

-a