Re: [Patch] Hotkey validation/checking for 5.1

Ian,

I merged your patch into the 5.1 branch.  Thank you for your
contribution to KiCad.

I'm not sure a check on start up is necessary.  Your solution gives the
user clear warning about duplicate and invalid hotkeys in the
preferences dialog.  If you do decide to add a warning on start up,
please make it possible to never show it again.

Cheers,

Wayne